Brand Map is a study of buying habits that analyze a certain industry or a certain market segment in order to determine how a selection of brands/advertisers are positioned in relation to each other.
With the help of the results and together with advertisers, media can evaluate the existing positioning in relation to all of its important competitors, prepare an advertising strategy and, after the campaign, establish the actual impact by demonstrating the brand shift that has been achieved.
With Brand Map, you can review and analyze the Return-On-Investment of the cooperation between the media and the advertiser.
Surveys of Brand Map can be carried out in three stages:
- An initial evaluation - a reference evaluation - where are we now?
- Development of advertising strategy - what are the particular advertiser's advantages and disadvantages with regard to communication and behavior?
- A follow-up survey that places a single advertisement evaluation into the previous survey. Distance from the position in the reference evaluation compared to the new position in the subsequent survey indicates how far the brand can be shifted with the help of advertising.
- Helps the ad salesperson to discuss strategies with their customer to improve the brand's position
- Shows the direct impact of ad campaigns
- Helps advertisers to improve their market position